Monday, June 29, 2009

to our dearest king of pop, Michael Jackson

Sorry because I'm so late for this, but I'm still want to express my feelings toward the death of Michael Jackson...

Michael Jackson have been a great inspiration to everybody, always have always will. He is such a great singer and dancer. And he has a great personality. Myself is one of them who is inspired because "everybody" includes me. I grew up listening to his musics. Black or White is my favorite. I don't know why, maybe because it's the first song I really listened too. I love the video clip a lot :) and other songs I REALLY love too are you're not alone, Beat it, and PYT (and Jabbawockeez dance to PYT :D). I mean, who can't be inspired? His high pitched but still beautiful voice, his energetic moves...  no one can resist that...



But now that he has passed away, the whole world is mourning. Me too because "the whole world" includes me. Losing a king, a really inspirational king, is hard. This is such a great loss. He is the hero of music and dance, the legend, the master, the irreplaceable...

Goodbye MJ, may you rest in peace...

We all love you, always have always will...

~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!