
omgeeee!!! I completely forgot to post about this movieee!!! Forgive me!!! Okay, I'm so lame because I don't even know who I'm apologizing to, no one reads my blog, Ahaaha XD (anyway, should I laugh at this? I'm so weird. And anyway, this space button on my cell keypad is being so evil)
Soooo, yesterday of yesterday of yesterday of yesterday of... Idk, a long time ago but not so long but kinda long, whatever, I watched this movie. One thing that I will never ever forget is I GOT THE WORST SEAT EVER!!! Something blocked my sight! I couldn't see the subtitle if I lean to the seat. So I had to sit like a soldier! Super straight back! I should sue! (Sorry, I'm infected by Aris the suer :p) I had a pic of my sight but not now. I twittered it.
So, I think the movie was great :) but still not my favorite. You know, enough humor, enough romance, enough teenage things, you knooowww, a little bit of everything. One thing, Dumbledore's death wasn't so memorable, just like Sirius's. Like... You'll forget it in the next minute. I don't even cry and that's a really good proof because usually I'm such a crybaby.
Yeah, not much to comment on. I rate it 4 out of 5 stars. Just see it people! (I know you have. This post is so freakin late)
Love,
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!