Sunday, December 13, 2009

Being a Part of Three Families

(originally written on December 10th 2009)
In life, we need company, and we all know that family is a really essential company in our life. Without a family, we would not have existed. Well, that's our biological family, but here, I'm not only talking about biological family but also other kind of family, the one that you also call a family although you have no common grandpas or grandmas.

Well, my first family, my biological family, named Muis, is not a really big one. A father, a mother, and three children, all girls :) I can't say that my family is perfect because I know it is not, not even close. But at least in all the imperfectness we can always have fun. I can say that my family have a kind of our own sense of humor, we have many inside jokes. Dad, the type who loves to laugh at stupidities. Mom? Not really funny, but she laughs on our jokes, at least she understands our jokes. The three girls, including me, laugh on nonsenses. Well yeah the girls (I know, including me) are the one with the weirdest sense of humor. Many people will have no clue why are we laughing on something, surely. We laughs on random things, e.g. this line on Gossip Girl “My name is Marcus Beaton. I'm a British and a lord” (with British accent. Anyway I don't really remember the line, but it's something like that). You may find it not funny right? But me and my sister do find it funny, in our own way, let's just say, the Muis way. Sometimes yeah we are kinda “Humphrey”, cheesy it is, but when cheesy meets cheesy it will produce uncheesiness (whatever you call it, I made up the word). Yep my family is unique, positively, and I'm glad to be a part of it :)

My second family, Q Fam, can't recall when we officially became a family, because probably deep inside we became brothers and sisters since before we made it official. Well, we haven't met each other (well some have) since we all spread all around the world (on all continent but Africa). It all started on Ryan Conferido's facebook group made by the awesome Alicia Tan and Wanjing. Some people happened to post on the wall or on the discussion boards kinda often so we got to know each other. We added others on facebook, getting closer and closer. We share anything about Quest Crew and other random things. We also had projects on special events and we worked on them together, made us closer also. We also chat a lot on chatroll or anywhere, but actually I've been kinda MIA lately :(( blame homeworks!!! We've been through great times and hard times but don't worry, family members are always there for other family members <3>

1.no home (we've planned to have a headquarter in the future anyway when we have enough money, Questopia anyone?)
2.no mom and dad, just brothers and sisters
3.we never met (we've planned to gather in our headquarter too in the future)

Hopefully our plans will come true :D I just can't wait to meet my awesome brothers and sisters who have been a great online company in my life :) Love you guys, proud to be a part of the Q Fam :)


The third one is Fasilkom, stands for Fakultas Ilmu Komputer - Faculty of Computer Science - just in case you don't know (yep some people mistaken it for Ilmu Komunikasi). Yep, it's not just a faculty, it's far more than that, a family. Well can't say much about this one because honestly it has been only a week since I officially became a part of the family. But I just know this family is awesome, and I'm sure this family will be a great company for me for the next four years, and hopefully not only for four years, but forever :)


Being a part of one family, well that's something that almost everyone experienced. Being a part of two families? Well not so many experienced this one. If you did, you should be very grateful because I know it feels so damn great. For me, it doubled my happiness. Now being a part of three families? Thankfully I'm one of not so many who experience this one. It has been so dope, like WOW that's just too awesome to be true, but it is! But yeah with so many families, responsibility increased. We have to smartly allocate our time for each family, making sure that no one left behind, because that's what a family is :)


I love you all so much my families :)
Always make sure that no one left behind,


Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!