Friday, January 1, 2010

2009

Actually I want to do like what others do as their new year post, summarizing their life month by month, but the thing is... I FORGET WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH. Ok prolly I remember some things but I forget the exact time -.- so I think I'm just gonna write what I have in mind, with no time sequence -.- sorry, my memory sucks.

New Year's Eve last year. What I diiiiid? I forget -.-
My birthday. What I did? I forget too :p

High School's national exams. Well I should say I didn't study so hard for this one, that's why I had some difficulties, especially on Biology. But I swore to myself I wouldn't cheat so I didn't. Fortunately I succeed, I passed :) My score wasn't very high but I was quite satisfied since I got it from my own blood and sweat (although not so many blood and sweat -.-)

Farewell ceremony. Well I don't know whether it's a bad or good memory, I think it's in between. I had fun with my classmates and I didn't pay any attention to the event honestly xD well that's the good part. The bad part was the... outfit. Honestly I'm not a really girly type of girl who can wear kebaya and feels comfortable in it. I don't know, I felt... unfree with a kebaya on xD and I put wedges on omg wedges were hell. Most of the time I put them off though. And I stole one of the boys' jacket so I felt a little bit more comfortable. If you were there, you could easily find me walking around my seat shoeless and with a grey jacket on :p well the event itself was not really memorable. Did I cry? I forget -.- prolly I didn't but I don't know xD

Courses. Yes I failed on SIMAK so I had nowhere to go xD wait I got accepted at Bakrie School of Management though. So I had courses at Nurul Fikri, Depok. Honestly, I cut classes a lot, and when I'm in the class, I doodled (please mom if you read this I'm sorrry ><) for each test I took, my effort was minimum, really. I just got lucky on UMB because the problems were mostly analytical so I didn't need deep high school knowledge >:) and yes I got accepted at Fasilkom UI's Information System which was my second choice on UMB. Well the first was medical, of course it was astronomical for a lazybum like me -.- so I chose IS and turned down the offer at BSM.

PMB, the orientation thingy in campus. Well I absolutely had a great time because the events were fun and my friends were fun. I'm glad I joined from the beginning to the end because it was priceless.

First semester. Wow, pretty tough. Actually it won't be tough if I was diligent enough. In fact I was lazy all the time, almost never studied when I got home -.- the classes I went through without any problems were jut English and MPKT -.- I haven't known my GPA yet though, it's not up yet in the site. Well first semester were fun though, with all the activities and stuff. Basically what I did everyday were going to campus, being in classes, doodling in classes with my besties, having lunch, goofing around, being in the lab surfing the web or playing silly games on addictinggames.com , went home with my besties when the lab was closed which was around 9, having dinner and goofing around with my besties until the place was closed or anytime before 11 (the curfew at my kosan), and then went home. Well sounds borin but the whole first semester was great though :)

Kersos 2009, the event Jagung held. It was a major success and a happy time :)

December 30, 2009. Ok I remember the exact date because it's still fresh in my sucky brain :) well I became official with baboon, well the picture above kinda explains everything. I don't wanna talk a lot about this because I'm gonna keep it to myself xD well this was a pretty great ending event of 2009 :))

New Years Eve, which was yesterday. I celebrated it (not celebrating actually) in my room on my own, but I had fun chatting with some people on ym and msn, and with baboon too :p

So those are what I have in mind. I'm welcoming 2010 happily :) and what are my resolutions? Haven't think of any :p well I have one in mind but I'm just gonna keep it to myself, again :))

Gule gule 2009 :)
Hey 2010, how're ya doin?
Hopefully you're gonna be dope >:)

Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
Q Fam and CSUI for life <3

7 comments:

  1. >Bakrie School of Management

    BSM? damn genius :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. the test wasnt hard thats why i got it. it's just like the usual intelligence test that didnt need deep high school knowledge xD

    Go stand in front of the mirror and you'll know who he is >:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mirror? wait what why am I seeing matt bellamy's brother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so the conclusion is youre matt bellamy's brother? xD hahahha you decide who baboon is :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. D: one wrong move, either i'll be gay or nicky's fan, or a baboon forever. just you wait, potato! xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure i'll be waiting in my cool pose B-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts!