Monday, March 15, 2010

Blogthings

So out of all sudden I remember this website I liked to visit. Back then I would visit the website everyday and do any quiz I had not taken. But I don't know why, time passed bye and I almost forget about it until now finally I recalled :D

So I decided to visit the website and take some quizzes and tests. Again :D

The first quiz I took was
What is your french name?
Took the quiz and turned out that my french name is Riva Parisot.
Aw come on, I don't want to be Riva Parisot D:

Then I took another quiz, this quiz reminded me of a question someone asked me earlier, prolly like one hour ago lol
What type do you fall for?
Took the quiz and the result is You fall for the sensitive and romantic type.
"You are a bit of an idealist when it comes to love, and you want to be with a partner who appreciates romance as much as you do. You know you've found your soulmate when you're with someone you'd die for. You believe in sacrificing everything for true love, if necessary. A simple "I love you," kiss, or even look can sweep you off your feet. You tend to get lost in the moment. You believe in happy endings, and you're looking for a prince or princess willing to ride off into the sunset with you."
I don't know whether it's right or not because I never knew I have a certain type -.-

Then I moved on. I took another quiz, well this can be sensitive.
What age do you act?
And the result is You act like you are 19 years old.
"You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way. You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life."

Well that's 3 years older than my current age -.- But that's cool, at least still a teenager and that's the age of people whom I befriended with :D

Well I took many other quizzes but I can't talk about it more since I have something to do right NOW xD
See ya!

Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~

1 comment:

Leave your thoughts!