Friday, April 10, 2009

Quest in my dream

I don't know why, lately, I always have a dream in my sleep. Maybe because now my life is full of worries, so I'm kinda stressed. :)

I had this dream last night. But I couldn't post it earlier because I was busy this whole day.
Here goes...


I was in my friend's house named Windy. There's a swimming pool at the back of her house (the pool only exists in my dream). I don't know why, the member of Quest Crew was there, but not all members. There were about 4 or 5 people. I only remember that Ryan Conferido and Aris Paracuelles was there.

Seeing Quest right in front of me, of course I got super excited! So, I decided to ask for autographs and a short interview. What made me more excited that they granted it! Wow, being in my dream that time was like in dream's heaven! Of course I got nervous!

So then, I started to interview them. I don't know why (again), the location had been moved to my house's balcony.
Because I was really nervous, I didn't know what to ask. So there's a lot of stops on the interview.
I looked at their faces when I was interviewing them. They seemed unhappy and not friendly. From their faces, I knew that they hate me. They became excited when my friend interviewed them and their facial expression changed significantly when I asked them.


I felt so rejected that I wanted to cry. I cried then. So I went to some kind of classroom (I have no idea how to get to school in my dream. I just walked, and ZAP! I arrived). I sat on one of the chair. I cried there. Not long after that, Brian Hirano came. He approached me and once he was close enough, he stared at me. His stare was full of anger and hatred. And again, I don't know why. I looked around and saw a bag labelled “HIRANO” on the table in front of me. It looked like i was sitting on his chair.


Seeing Brian staring at me like that, I moved to the corner. And cried. Then I woke up.

Me myself don't really know what this dream is about. I'm curious. But I believe that the real Quest members are awesomely friendly and funny (from videos I've watched)! XD
Usually, dreams is contrary to the fact!


still, GO QUEST!
I LOVE YALL!


-Bo-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!