Thursday, April 16, 2009

WOOOPS?! national exams in the next 4 days!

WOOOO!
I'm graduating this year! but I have to go through exams of course! that's a part of graduating that I don't like!

So, here's the short schedule.


Monday, April 20th - Friday, April 24th>>>THE REAL NATIONAL EXAMS! 6 SUBJECTS! math, indonesian, english, physics, chemistry, and biology. ARRRGGH!

Saturday, April 25th - Tuesday, April 28th (Sunday excluded)>>>Another exams! Held by school. Another 6 subjects! Citizenship, Religion (in this case Islam), Arabian (ARRRGGH! This subject almost killed me!), P.E. Theories, Art, and History!

Thursday, April 30th>>>Farewell ceremony


WOO! the next 2 weeks is gonna be awesome yet killin! it feels like my head is gonna explode!

Prolly I'll be on hiatus for the next two weeks (again, Sunday excluded!) on blogger, twitter, facebook, myspace, and friendster. But I think I will not be able to stand it! Let's just wait and see! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!