Sunday, May 10, 2009

moved already!!

So...
Here I am! In Depok! With my sister!!!

okay, I guess I was overreacting...
So, here, I live with my sister, Sylvia. We share the same room. The room is kinda small actually, but yeah, I'm pretty cool with that! :)

I have fun lately. I watched some movies and TV series, I went out to buy some things, which was fun, I overslept (I think it's not fun...). My course will start in the next two weeks, I guess.

My other sister, Aziza, lives in Bandung with her classmates. We departed from Jambi together actually, but when we arrived in Jakarta, I took a bus to Depok while she had a lunch, and later took a bus to Bandung. I kinda miss her right now actually. :(

Here, the internet connection sucks. Really sucks that I can only access mobile facebook!!! I hate that... So I can't be online so frequent. That sucks since I wanna get updates from my Questie friend. We have many surprises coming up!!! Some kind of video shoutouts, somekind of scrapbook, essays, and other things, But I haven't figure anything... bombastic!!! I kinda have a writer's block now so I can't write any essays.

Awwww, and I have another thing to tell. My Questie friend, Crystal Law, met Quest on May 8th!!! Awwww, I'm so jealous in a good way :). She wrote a note on facebook to share her experience and I love it so much!!! She gave them some gifts!!! And she told us that Quest Crew members are soooooo... down to earth!!! I really want to meet them!!!

I guess that's all I wanna write now. I wanna continue browsing now!

~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!