Well, I have to take a course to prepare myself for the university enrollment test, so my sister signed me to this course, Nurul Fikri.
Well, the course itself was started last monday, 2 days ago, and now, it's Wednesday, and I'm still going to the course. Actually, I'm at one of the class right now, waiting for a teacher who hasn't come (actually, that's why i blog :D). Ugh.. I hate waiting...
The schedule is like this:
Monday and Tuesday>>try out for the enrollment test
Wednesday til Sunday>>Solving problems together.
So, there is no holiday T.T even Saturday and Sunday!!! Actually there is a holiday, on Friday... because yeah, it's an islamic course. even every girl have to wear a veil!!! actually, because I don't wear a veil on daily basis, I just wear pashmina to the course :)
ugh, i think that's all i wanna write..
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!