Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Latest Thing With Q Fam

WOOO!
A lot of things happened lately, that I experienced with my dearest fam, The Q Fam I mean, not Muis :) Well, anyway lately Muis Fam is awaaaay...

here are the things happened LATELY. Before these, we experienced many things, but I didn't blog about it T.T


1. Jerry's birthday!!! Well, we made a surprise for him. It's a class photo!!! I can't remember who came up with this idea, but sure it's AWESOME!!! VHo was the one who edited it :) special thanks to her!!! And Vivian has delivered it to QLC!!! But Jerry wasn't there T.T but it's okaaaay... Thanks to our dearest Vivi!!!


Woooo!!! how is it?


2. Hok's birthday!!!
Well this one was a great srprise too!!! Guess what the Q Fam made? A comic book!!! XD we named it chokmic lolol the comic is soooo greaaat! Everyone gave their contribution in the making of the chokmic so the result was FABULOUS!!! I'll make a new post about the chokmic later :)
Quest Crew was in Hawaii so we had our beloved Kat Guerrero gave the chokmic to Hok. Thanks Kat!!! We also made a happy birthday video, we sent it to Kat and she put it all together, and she also showed it to Hok! Bigger thanks to Kat!!! I'll add the videos of Hok's birthday later :p

3. Chatroll and stickam!!!
Well we started chatting on chatroll since Ryan's birthday I guess, and since then, we never stopped!!! We had so much fun on chatroll and we can talk anytime we have time!!! XD and lately we used stickam. well at first, the real plan was having hok on stickam too so we can see his reaction on the surprises :) but sadly Kat couldn't find an internet connection there, so we ended up webcamming just by ourselves :) I really had fun!!! In the chatroom I saw Elsa acting like a gangster from Franch :) Chelsea singing like crazy cause she had been waiting for 7 hours (or more?), Crystal's twilight poster, Alice drinking from a cute mug, meg looked bored, and guess what??? Lubna talking to Dtrix and Hok on her cell!!! Oh my fabulous god how exciting was that?? XD Kat called her and then Kat gave her phone to Hok (or dtrix?). And guess what? Dtrix called Lubna Lebanon, AHAHAHA. So we started talking about our bgirl names, like Dabbler, Bo, IC, bgirl shit and bgirl booger :p lol and etc. Believe me I really had fun :D

Ahhhh!!! There were so many fun things that we've done but I can't mention it all. Sorry.
Lab yu Q Fam!!!

~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!