Friday, February 5, 2010

The Birthday Post

It feels weird not blogging about my birthday so I'm doing this. It feels like it's... mandatory.

So yeah, two days ago, February 3 2010, was my birthday yeaaaaah! *dances* It was my sixteenth birthday :> Turning sixteen felt awesome! Now no more fifteen year old girl in Fasilkom XD What's so good about being sixteen? I don't know, it felt good, that's it. Maybe because it sounds much older than fifteen although the difference is just one year :D And prolly because it means I'm only one year away to get my KTP *dances* *throws confetti*

And the day itself was fun :D I had a really great day. And for everyone who wishes me a happy birthday, thank you so much <3 it means a lot to me :) it surely made my daay :D

Ok I'm only one year away... Hopefully my whole sixteen will be awesome, it had a great headstart already B-) *puts a heroic pose here*

Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!