Yesterday I brought my laptop to HP Service Center because you know... I broke it -.- Then my sister and I had a random idea to go see Edge of Darkness , so we got to Senayan City to watch it *dances*
Overally the movie was awesome, 50ish % on Rotten Tomatoes :D The movie was about a father named Thomas Craven (Mel Gibson) whose daughter got killed right in front of his house, got shot. And then the movie went on with Thomas unfolding a top secret of Northmoor, somekind of a company where his daughter worked at. Well the movie was about conspiracy, politic, father and daughter, etc but yeah mainly about conspiracy.
Some words to enlighten you about the movie:
Death
Nuclear
Radiation
Senator
National Security
Weapon
Research
Classified.
Well I personally think it was awesome, and it was sad, I cried a couple of times. Mel Gibson played a great daddy. Watch it xD
Good Job Mel :D
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!