Friday, October 23, 2009

Another Dream

Found two more entries about my dream ;) Time to share xD

April 2, 2009 - Thursday

Current mood: nervous
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
I had another dream last night, here goes... Dtrix of quest crew posted a blog on myspace. He stated that many people want Quest to perform in Canada. So, Dtrix said on the blog that they actually HAVE BEEN to Canada and performed there. And he added, they WENT to Palembang (HEY Palembang is in Indonesia! It's almost impossible! Hello? who's the director of my dream? You totally stink, maaaaaan) from Canada.

-___-"

There's something else that is weird about the dream, but I forget... I hope someday they will REALLY go to Indonesia...

Yes, I edited some part of this entry if you're curious xD
Here's another one.

April 1, 2009 - Wednesday

Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
Awww, I got a nightmare last night.. Well, here goes, I was at school, I don't know what I was doing because I kinda forget the nightmare. Then, it seemed like there's a kind of deadly virus, like in 28 days later, but infected humans didn't become zombies, they were just trying to infect others. I was so scared. Besides, not long after someone's infected, their body became dry and dry, and then they died! At first, I was with my friend named Alikha, but then, I lost her! I once hid in a safe room, but then I don't know why, I got out. I was chased by everybody who had been infected, I didn't know what else to do but just run. Thank God my mom woke me up just in time! I was really scared! How can I have such nightmare?

I know this one is so... weird. Trust me now I know how it feels to be chased by infected people :0
Hopefully that'll be my last dream ever about zombie-like human.

Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!