Woooooot I'm home already :)):
So the trip was awesome, except the boring and exhausting part of course.
so, let me tell you from the scratch :D
First day, we departed at like 9 or 10 (I dont really remember). There were busses and they got names :D (well, actually they are not names. it's just the words at the back of the bus).
Here are the busses, listed based on their positions at 9:76 am, October 3 :D
1st, "Tanpa Nama"
2nd, "Tak Gendong" (The girls' bus. But I'm not pretty sure)
3rd, "Terlanjur Basah" (The boys' bus)
4th, "Salah Siapa"
(The data were taken from Panji Yudha Satriawan's facebook update. Don't trust the source? Well, that's your choice :D)
The life in the bus was just like the typical bus ride. Except that the bus sounded like a snoring person, "Grorok" (Courtesy to AlditaHer) My seat was at the back anyway. During the trip, I listened to Ririn singing Gaudeamus Igitur and other similar songs taught by Pak Sudibyo. Thanks Ririn for the free entertainment :)
Let's just skip the bus ride part. It was fun but I don't know what else to say about the bus. We arrived, but not at the villa :( We had to hike to get to the villa so we did. It was damn exhausting... Well actually Aldita really wanted to roll her body to the villa but since it was an ascending, it's almost impossible. (Well we wouldn't do that either if it is possible :p)
We arrived at the villa. People are all down. We found a room, saw a bed, and of course jumped to it (except Aldita. When she saw a floor, she rolled! But then she joined us on the bed :p)! And then came Dara, and i didn't know what was happening. I found myself and other girls who were lying on the bad being treated like a smoked smoked fish by Dara XD That was lame but fun :3
So, no one in my room took a bath yesterday. Well, Dinur did but she did it when it was almost midnight so it doesn't count XD. Yesterday things were just like... it. You know, those stuffs, common stuff. Not many things to talk about.
So, we went to bed, then got up this morning. When people got up, I continued sleeping XD I was damn tired. We had a munahisab (I don't know whether the term is right or not. I forget -____-'). It should be a session when people reflect. Usually people cry but this morning everyone was just so sleepy so no one cried. Some even slept at the back XD
Then we departed to Curug. There went another walking part -___-' I was so exhausted and the road was slippery, it was pretty scary. I slipped a couple times. Then we arrived at the location and we played some games that we did in groups. We all had fun :) and then arrived at the waterfall curug 7, we all got crazy. Everyone grabbed out their cameras and took pictures like crazy. Some even did plunge to the water :p But I didn't. :(
Then we got back to the villa, and took an icey bath (it really was that cold). Then we goofed around and at like 3, we got back to Depok :))
So that was it in brief, I'm too exhausted to write more. See you later :)
Anyway I got home with the bus "Bukan Salahku". It's another bus.
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!