I've been through a series of bad things lately. Bad days, bad dreams, you name it. The series of my bad days started last monday (stomachache during the evaluation thingy) and it's still up this morning. Hopefully the rest of today will not be bad, so it will end the series.
And bad dreams, started last night. I had two separate dreams last night, both are nightmares. The first one was about vampires (not the Cullens for sure). I almost got killed. Thank God I woke up just in time (anyway, will we die in real life if we die in a dream?). The second one was much worse that I even have no courage to spill the story here. Besides, as usual, I can't remember any dreams clearly.
Please God, listen to my prayer, stop these bad series please.
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~


No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!