Thursday, November 26, 2009

Back Healthy

So I'm back healthy! No more chikin pox no more itch! Aaaah I'm happaaay xD

So I started going back to my daily life aka daily torture last Monday. Wow, found out that a week off made me miss lots of thing!

Here are some things I have in mind:
1. Orientation thing. So we used to have to wear a yellow slayer every single day but actually we were told to not to anymore and I DID NOT KNOW. So last Monday, I wore a yellow slayer and I looked totally lame being the only one who did
2. Gossips! There were some gossips spreading and I was so not updated. Now it's time for updating *evil grin*
3. Another midterm test. Yep I missed a programming foundations test and a quiz. And I will have the make up test next Tuesday. Jeez, I haven't understand anything, time for a hard work
4. Haircuts! Many people got new haircut lol
5. I missed many classes so I just can't keep up now. And what's worse is actually I doodled a lot lately in classes. The picture is what I made in discrete math class yesterday
6. Chatroll meetings, VHo's bday party :'( aaa miss the Q Fam

Jeez, hopefully I can cope with my problem of being not updated

Anyways check out questcrew.com . Lubna wrote a cool writing there :D

Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
Q Fam and CSUI for life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!