So this morning, I woke up at 8.30, and I read a text from a friend who was gonna cover the event too. He said we should come at 8 instead of 9!!! Omg, if only I knew this before, I could go to my campus first at 8 then leave for the award at 9 then get back after the award, that's what I was thinking. And after that as usual I opened my ubertwitter and read all the tweets I missed at night and from Jess, I found out that the awards was postponed!!! GEEZ WHAT WAS MY DILEMMA FOR??? And I thought I also didn't make it on time to cover the event that I feel all guilty. So I hurried myself to my campus.
Arrived at the campus, found only 1, I repeat ONE friend of mine already there to do our task. And found out that the event was being put off also. MAAAAN WHAT WAS MY FEELING OF GUILT FOR???
Ah sigh, found out that my Saturday was full of futile dilemma and my Sunday morning was full of futile guilty feeling -____-"
And anyway finally I watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs this aftenoon. Thanks to Khanis, Aldita, and Dara xD I know I'm sooooooo late -_- and anway pretty good movie, pretty good laugh :) watch it if you haven't, it'll make you hungry XD
Anyway I want to be in a Jell-O
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
Q Fam and CSUI for life <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!