Today I'm still sick actually but my sister and I dined out because we craved sushi. And before going home, when I was already in an angkot-a local term for public transportation-and the angkot I was in 'ngetem' for awhile, there's a random guy dancing a solo between those angkots. At first he did a crotch grab!!! Which caught my attention of course but seemed like I was the only one who noticed. Then he continued with simple footworks. He did simple heeltoes, and he glided a little! He popped his body also. He wasn't so good actually but sure he got the basics.
Thanks for the one minute show random guy. That was kinda refreshing anyway. I hope you'll be a better dancer! Keep developing :)
It seemed like MJ's the one who inspired him considering the moves. Ah, thanks MJ for spreading the love of dance!!!!!!! YOU'RE BUCC :D
Keep dancing street dancers
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
Q Fam and CSUI for life <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!