I'm having a chicken pox :'((( so it means:
no classes » boring day » more crappy blog posts D:
Omfg, why noooow? When life is so hectic, so many things to do and accomplish? What about my tugas 3 DDP? What about the demo? What about PMB thingy? What about VHo's online birthday party? Maaaaan, I'm gonna miss many things :((
And I mean chicken pox???
1. It's so uncool
2. It's annoying
3. It's itchy
4. it's somewhat cute that I wanna scratch scratch scratch
5. It leaves prints D:
6. It takes looooong time to recover
7. It's ultra contagious (OH NO and my master teacher EncoQQ hasn't got it)
Today is the first day of the quarantine. I miss a thing already, sabtu pelangi 2. And I still have a week to go D:
Get well soon myself!
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
P.s if there's a signature in the end of the post, it means I'm blogging via email
Q Fam and CSUI for life <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!