Friday, November 27, 2009

Idul Adha and Thanksgiving



Today is Idul Adha, the day when many poor animals are being slayered XD Ok, they're not slayered, they are just being killed for good (Hey this sentence really brings the wise out of me lol).

Well sadly, today is not a really good day for me. It's not even afternoon yet but I just knew. It would have been a great day if I had some people to celebrate it with but in fact I didn't. I think I will end up digging my nose to discrete math books today instead. Tomorrow will be another torture, the second discrete math test. Hopefully I will do good.

And, it's Thanksgiving out there in the US. Well, we don't celebrate it here in Indonesia, but I just want to say that I'm really really thankful for many things in my life e.g.:
Happiness,
Family,
Friends,
Campus,
Priviledges,
...

Well it's really hard to make a list because the list will go on and on and on and will never end because there are just soooooooo many things in life I'm thankful for. And actually it's including YOU! yes YOU! I'm thankful for you who is reading my blog :p Don't forget to come back anytime soon ok? XD

Well, I shouldn't feel blue today. Time to start digging my nose.

Wish me luck for tomorrow, please?

Eid Mubarak, Happy Thanksgiving :)

Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~

2 comments:

Leave your thoughts!