Thursday, September 24, 2009

The 2 Hours Dream

Yesterday I was so tired that I fell asleep at 7, but later I woke up at 9. During that 2 hours sleep, I had a dream. It's blurry right now but I'll try my best to tell what it was about.

Well I was in Bengkulu (what's up with bengkulu? I don't know. This is the 2nd time it's been mentioned in my dream) but I'm not pretty sure because it looks like Hawaii, just like in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I was there because there's somekind of a festival I had to attend.

I stayed at a hotel near the location of the festival with my friends (I forget who they exactly are). So it was evening, I took a walk around the resort and guess what? I spotted the Beat Freaks!!! Well not all of them actually. I remember that Shorty and Jules were there. The rest, I forget. Omg of course I went crazy XD but they seemed to be busy with themselves so I didn't talk to them :( so I continued walking.

Later, I spotted Lindsey Blaufarb aka outthere!!! Also from the Beat Freaks! Omg and she was alone! So I talked to her a bit. She was so nice and cool XD but then after a short conversation, I grab out my PMB book (a book for my OSPEK thingy) and ask for her autograph. WTF??!! I really didn't know what I was doing zzzzzzzz. Is she my senior or something? I wish HAHA lol. Omg seems like my mind is soooo PMB oriented :O that's kinda kreepy...

So she took my book and checked it out, just like a senior! She really acted like one! And I don't know why I also acted like she really is a senior! HAHAHA so weird... So yeah, she signed my book and she brought me to other members of Beat Freaks XD I ended up hanging out with them for the night XD

And then I woke up. Past 9 pm already. Shit, I really was having a great time. AAAAAA I wish it was a reality :D
Hope we'll meet up in the future for real girls,
Sweet dreams,
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!