So I'm done with PPSI class today, my first PPSI class in college :) maybe some of you have no idea what PPSI is. PPSI stands for Prinsip-Prinsip Sistem Informasi in Indonesian. In English, it's called "Principles of Information System". Well the class today was not really a class. It was just a kind of.... introduction (I think that's the best term to represent the situation).
The class was boring -_- the lecturer was kind though. I met him before in the elevator lol :D maybe it was boring because he just spoke and spoke and he didn't make a TRUE eye contact. It seems like he was staring at the ceiling or something, and sometimes he spoke with his eyes closed. Because of the boredom (I think, lol) one of my friend fell asleep. The whole class laughed at him XD
I don't really know the point of attending this session... I don't really know either why I'm bogging about this -_- ok, it's getting boring... Sorry for this unimportant post.
Peace, love, and respect,
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!