Watch out people it's almost up!!! September 14th 2009 :) I just want to remind you all. Trust me it will be great because we all know that the great Mr. Bellamy and friends are genuinely genius :)) you already can listen to the songs on their site actually, just get your butt to www.muse.mu :)
Here's the tracklisting in case you're curious :)
1. "Uprising" – 5:04
2. "Resistance" – 5:46
3. "Undisclosed Desires" – 3:55
4. "United States of Eurasia (+Collateral Damage)" – 5:47
5. "Guiding Light" – 4:13
6. "Unnatural Selection" – 6:54
7. "MK Ultra" – 4:06
8. "I Belong to You (+Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix)" – 5:38
9. "Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)" – 4:18
10. "Exogenesis: Symphony Part 2 (Cross Pollination)" – 3:56
11. "Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption)" – 4:36
From the list I've listened to United States of Eurasia and Uprising only :( but both are good so buy the CD, buy the songs on iTunes, don't buy the pirated one, don't just download, APPRECIATE their work by buying their original stuffs :) actually there's also a limited edition set of The Resistance including a CD, a DVD, double vinyl, USB Flash Drive, and Poster. I want it so badly but oh well... It's almost impossible. :(( fangirls may dream :)
SO BUY THE CD!!! Even Nick Teti from V Factory said it's good!!!
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!