I was born in hospital zum heiligengeist, Frankfurt, Germany, February 3rd 1994.
I'm the youngest in my family.
I love my Q Fam. Actually I'm not the youngest in this family.
I'm a sister of my two female siblings and Q Fam sisters and brothers.
It seems like I'm 100% Indonesian but I'm not really sure.
I'm 15 and in my first year of Uni.
I'm wearing eyeglasses and too scared to wear contact lenses.
I used to be too lazy to brush my teeth.
I love playing pranks on people.
I'm afraid of thunders.
I'm the only female whose skin is tan in my family.
I bite my fingernails badly.
I'm a big procrastinator.
I'm easily satisfied.
I'm easily impressed.
I'm easily disgusted.
I break things oftenly.
I want to move to USA but it seems astronomical for now.
I'm so calm in front of strangers but so crazy in front of close friends.
I'm kinda fat because I love eating.
I'm into Italian food.
But I'm also into Indonesian food, they're irresistable.
I'm afraid of failure.
I have no talents so far.
I adore people with talents.
I love Jabbawockeez and Quest Crew.
I like Muse and Linkin Park.
But actually I listen to almost all kinds of music.
I love watching movies.
I love The Lion King because it's what I watched when I was a kid.
I love Pride and Prejudice because it's just so simple yet so romantic.
I love The Bucket List because it made me think about making my own bucket list.
I watched boys over flowers and I enjoyed watching it.
I'm a bad poker player that I got busted thrice yesterday in Governor of Poker.
I love playing games.
I'm a really lazy person.
I have a bad sense of fashion.
I have bad senses.
Sometimes I can't tell when a food is not good.
Hi my name is Shoraya and it's nice to meet you.
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!