Sunday, September 13, 2009

Entering College pt. III

So yeah, forget about collecting janitors' and security guards' autographs, it's so last month lol xD I completed the task though :)

And the next task is collecting more autographs! Seniors' autographs actually. Well the game is pretty much the same. Freshmen introduce themselves, senior's turn, freshmen's talk about something, senior's turn, freshmen ask a thing or two (or more), senior answers, freshmen are out of topic, convo gets awkward, end of convo, senior gives autograph. Maybe it sounds boring but trust me it is NOT! Iunno, but I'm just amped right now haha :) I'm in the mood to have nice convos. Okay I can't lie, some convos really were boring but I had more interesting convos than the boring ones. And it just feels good knowing people right? I'm the type of human who likes to observe others' personality so I had fun :)) and trust me I still will.

We have to collect 100ish autographs, so far I've collected 19 :( I know that's sad. Some say others have collected 50 or even 100 o.O I know my number seems nothing but I've planned to "hunt" (that's the term we use to refer looking for autographs) more with my friends :)

Haha idk, I'm just in the mood for this thing (PMB) and so are some of my friends. Okay some others are lazy to be honest, now persuading time HAHA. I'm a student of information system, persuading is one of the needed soft skills. Let's see how things will turn out. Let's see, will I be amped until it's over or only until tomorrow? Let's see...

Anyways, get our butt to muse.mu if you haven't.

Peace, Love, and Respect.
~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!