Yes I'm back to my holiday routine. Get up, brush my teeth (no shower lol), breakfast, have fun until midnight, go to bed, get up again. Haha, hella boring.
So one thing that I like to do to have fun is playing governor of poker (and Harry Potter lately). Well, I tried this game long time ago but I was just soooooo bad at playing poker (well I still am). Now I'm just trying to conquer this game again.
But still, a fool is a fool. A stupid poker player is still a stupid poker player.

I got BUSTED many times. Zzzzzz even my sister Sylvia won this game easily. How can I be so stupid? ckckck seems like it's true that I have no talents.
One advice about poker, LEAVE THE EMOTION AT THE DOOR.
It's a shame that a bad poker player gave an advice about poker...
Ok whatever. I wanna go back, playing poker :3
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave your thoughts!