Sunday, September 20, 2009

Idul Fitri

Yayyyyeeeerz!!!
So it's idul fitri already! There are many other terms for this like lebaran, ied, eid, hari raya, whatever but yeaaah, you know what I mean :) and check out the date!!! September 29 2009! It can also be written like this right >> 20092009!!! Isn't that so cool XD at least I find it cool :)

Fasting month ended already XD (sorry seems like I'm super excited that it ended already. Some part of me really is excited but the rest is just so so >.<). So guess what? It's time for REVENGE! Eat lots of food! Eat like you havent eaten for four straight years! And yeaaaah share me your food XD I know you have mountains of food at your place :D

And revenge and sharing food are not the point. No no, not even close (sorry for biting about the bush). the point of idul fitri (for me at least) is forgiving! And of course apologizing too! XD so please forgive my mistakes people! I'll try to be good to you in the future :)

Happy eid! XD
Peace, Love, and Respect,
~Bo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!